Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Month of restraint...

Yeah, I've been tryin' to restrain myself this Ramadan and try to eat less... it seems to be working, masha'Allah! Im working out more... when Im not suffering migraines though... its going pretty good... Im managing not to over eat... although I did have a moment of weakness last night when I cut myself a really big piece of cake... thankfully my hubby noticed and gave me 'the look'... so needless to say... that guilted me into having a much more reasonable sized piece of cake :) Man, I really wish that I could just have total restraint sometimes... I hate feelin' weak and out of control... I guess that everyone does... weather its about food or some other thing that bothers them... we all like to feel like we can manage on our own... without others help... but what I should realize is that having others to help is actually a blessing and I should never take that for granted... I love my hubby even when I get 'the look' :)
Thanks to my sweet... lovable... annoying... hubby... I was really blessed when I got you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment