Monday, August 30, 2010

Winding down...

Well, its finally the last ten nights of Ramadan... It is sad that this beautiful month will soon be over and we will have to wait another year to enjoy it again :( Things have been a bit crazy around here lately. My youngest boy got really sick earlier this week and was throwing up too much, we ended up taking him to the emergency room where he was admitted and given fluids via IV due to his severe dehydration... poor thing! He had to get poked and prodded with needles and he was so pitiful :( But, alhamdulillah, he is better now :) He lost a bit of weight though and is slowly regaining it... I hope he will be back to normal soon... he's my baby... Other than that we are all doing well... My older son had another bout of asthma so we are still getting over that but he is much better, masha'Allah. I've been doing alright as far as my eating is concerned... that is good... I've been trying to only eat my dinner and then one snack before bed... it seems to be working... apart from being exhausted from lack of sleep, I think I've been feeling alot better these days too ;)
Well, I hope to be able to resist all the temptations of the up coming eid... hmmm... we'll see!

No comments:

Post a Comment